- Current Prices:$269,900 to $647,900
- Closed Prices:$368,000 to $422,500
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/quarter,$30 to $130/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 4,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Boaters in the community will appreciate the luxurious dock area nearby. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Sunset Lakes is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Lakes are about $170,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.