- Current Prices:$280,000 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$263,000 to $382,500
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo,$0,$796 to $1353
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 2,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Sutton-Gillette Townhomes are about $260,000 – $410,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.