- Current Prices:$138,600 to $149,900
- Closed Prices:$56,000 to $151,000
- Median Sale Price:$134,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$399 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,215 to 2,640Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Sycamore Bend is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2005 and 2006. Homes in Sycamore Bend are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sycamore Bend typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.