- Current Prices:$157,500 to $377,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $317,800
- Median Sale Price:$204,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$311 to $710/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:566 to 1,391Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. The luxurious amenities include club house, comm. sprinkler system, common elevator, community pool, gated entrance, park, and perimeter fencing.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1930. In general, homes in Texas Pacific Lofts Condominiums are about $145,000 – $350,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.