- Current Prices:$82,500
- Closed Prices:$89,500 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$108,350
- Average $ per sq ft:$86
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $394/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 1,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The Chambord is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 1981. Homes in The Chambord are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in The Chambord typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.