- Current Prices:$104,900 to $131,800
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$110,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $420/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:852 to 1,464Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in The Chambord represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Chambord are about $60,000 – $130,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.