- Current Prices:$239,900 to $264,900
- Closed Prices:$194,900 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,496 to 2,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in The Crossing At Fossil Creek are about $130,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.