- Current Prices:$160,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$134,990 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $322/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:748 to 1,206Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
The Heights Condominiums is a neighborhood in Fort Worth, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1984 and 1985. Homes in The Heights Condominiums are 950 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in The Heights Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.