- Current Prices:$134,999 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$171,500 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$195
- Association Fee Ranges:$254 to $387/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 2,631Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
The Oaks At West University is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Oaks At West University are about $135,000 – $735,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.