- Current Prices:$139,500 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$171,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$219 to $387/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 2,631Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
The Oaks At West University is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1984 and 2015. Homes in The Oaks At West University are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on one-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in The Oaks At West University typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.