- Current Prices:$145,000 to $212,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$219 to $387/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:570 to 2,631Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Looking to buy a new home? The community of The Oaks at West University features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $219 to $387. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,424 to as high as $5,240.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.