- Current Prices:$107,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $182,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,128
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$413 to $612/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 1,360Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in The Point At Egret Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Point At Egret Bay are about $70,000 – $170,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.