- Current Prices:$328,000 to $468,000
- Closed Prices:$239,000 to $606,000
- Median Sale Price:$430,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $710,$400 to $1000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,792 to 3,768Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Thornwood is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1967 and 1974. Homes in Thornwood are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Thornwood typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.