- Current Prices:$295,000 to $370,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $334,900
- Median Sale Price:$249,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $300,$0 to $95/quarter,$18/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,275 to 3,648Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Trails Of Fossil Creek are about $130,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.