- Current Prices:$349,000
- Closed Prices:$222,500 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,225
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$377 to $576/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:882 to 1,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2000. In general, homes in Tremont Tower are about $145,000 – $425,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.