- Closed Prices:$188,990 to $323,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$377 to $576/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:822 to 2,528Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2000. In general, homes in Tremont Tower are about $165,000 – $425,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.