- Current Prices:$809,900 to $1,649,900
- Closed Prices:$473,500 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,515
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $1100,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:730 to 5,797Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Turner is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are modern style, and they were built between 1930 and 2006. Homes in Turner are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Turner typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.