- Current Prices:$134,900 to $156,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$148,725
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$175 to $267/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,106 to 1,805Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2Bathrooms 0
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Union Square offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $175 to $267. Property taxes range from as low as $3,855 to as high as $5,451. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.