- Current Prices:$162,000 to $163,900
- Closed Prices:$118,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$148,725
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$195 to $267/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,106 to 1,805Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Union Square are about $80,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.