- Current Prices:$359,500 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$268,000 to $419,650
- Median Sale Price:$324,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$45 to $55/mo,$520 to $790,$0,$135 to $165/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Upper West End is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Upper West End are about $295,000 – $460,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.