- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$0
- Median Sale Price:$0
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
The style of homes in Upper West End run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $540, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,166 to as high as $8,834. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $540. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,366 to $12,239.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.