- Current Prices:$330,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$284,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $135,$0,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
The community of Upper West End features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $135, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,049 to as high as $11,293. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $135, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,995 to as high as $12,239.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.