- Current Prices:$315,000 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$284,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $135,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
The houses in Upper West End are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,049 to as high as $11,293.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.