- Current Prices:$299,995
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/mo,$135 to $165/quarter,$520 to $660,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Upper West End is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are modern style, and they were built between 2004 and 2014. Homes in Upper West End are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Upper West End typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.