- Current Prices:$299,000 to $354,900
- Closed Prices:$281,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$326,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
The houses in Upper West End are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $660, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,166 to as high as $11,293. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $660. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,366 to $11,214.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.