- Current Prices:$294,500
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $410,500
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/mo,$165/quarter,$520 to $660,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 2,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Upper West End features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Upper West End are about $290,000 – $455,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.