- Current Prices:$285,000 to $304,000
- Closed Prices:$204,900 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$30/mo,$175,$275 to $375,$75 to $89/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,240 to 3,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Valley Brook are about $125,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.