- Current Prices:$310,000 to $360,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $378,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,447
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $195
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2018 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,431 to 3,928Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Victoria Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Victoria Heights are $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.