- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $156,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,392 to 1,601Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
Village of College Place is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,535 to as high as $3,976. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $150, and taxes for the year can range from $3,470 to $4,279.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.