- Closed Prices:$323,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$334,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$535 to $545/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The community of Villas Salceda has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $505 to $650, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,433 to as high as $5,545. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $505 to $650, and taxes for the year are around $4,618. Homes in the community generally have partially finished basements. The community has homesites around a quarter acre in size.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.