- Current Prices:$145,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$750 to $1071,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
The community of West Oaks Park consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $750 to $1,071, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,727 to as high as $4,441. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $750 to $1,071, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,298 to as high as $4,031.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.