- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1071,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
West Oaks Park offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $700 to $1,071, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,450 to as high as $4,308. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $700 to $1,071. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,031 to as high as $4,201.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.