- Current Prices:$181,750 to $186,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $196,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $1071
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 3,158Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
The style of homes in West Oaks Park run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $700 to $1,071, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,098 to as high as $5,459. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $700 to $1,071, and taxes for the year can range from $4,031 to $4,201.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.