- Current Prices:$64,900 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$28,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$90,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $1890,$225 to $413,$143 to $472/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:453 to 3,476Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Westchase. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $165 to $1,890, and taxes for the year range from as low as $758 to as high as $3,448. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $165 to $1,890. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,275 to as high as $10,000.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.