- Current Prices:$259,999 to $5,450,000
- Closed Prices:$183,000 to $5,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$286,711
- Average $ per sq ft:$366
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2800,$0 to $508
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:453 to 3,476Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
The community of Westchase has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $119 to $1,890, and taxes for the year range from as low as $758 to as high as $8,506. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $119 to $1,890. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,275 to as high as $9,548.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.