- Current Prices:$54,995 to $398,500
- Closed Prices:$39,500 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$89,997
- Average $ per sq ft:$90
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $431/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:453 to 3,476Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Westchase. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $165 to $1,890, and taxes for the year range from as low as $758 to as high as $3,448. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $165 to $1,890. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,275 to as high as $10,000.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.