- Current Prices:$59,900 to $16,500,000
- Closed Prices:$28,000 to $2,455,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$149 to $230/quarter,$53 to $431/mo,$0 to $3130
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:453 to 3,476Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
In terms of home type, Westchase features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westchase are about $45,000 – $5,750,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.