- Current Prices:$72,000 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $342,000
- Median Sale Price:$99,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$140 to $265/quarter,$50 to $431/mo,$0 to $3130
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:467 to 3,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Westchase features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westchase are about $45,000 – $10,250,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.