- Current Prices:$285,000 to $1,399,500
- Closed Prices:$275,297 to $1,390,000
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $900/quarter,$50 to $350/mo,$0 to $2700,$0 to $60
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,558 to 5,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Westhaven Estates features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westhaven Estates are about $360,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.