- Current Prices:$325,000 to $1,485,000
- Closed Prices:$286,000 to $1,399,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$221
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $80
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 6,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Westhaven Estates. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $2,400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $9,137 to as high as $37,545. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $2,400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,780 to as high as $23,745.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.