Houston, Texas 77057
- 4 beds
- 6 baths
- 5584 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$525,000 to $1,429,000
- Closed Prices:$281,000 to $1,399,000
- Median Sale Price:$530,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50 to $1920,$0,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 7,756Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
Westhaven Estates is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $2,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $11,365 to as high as $37,545. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $2,000, and taxes for the year can range from $4,396 to $22,867. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.