- Current Prices:$350,000 to $1,475,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$523,650
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $862/quarter,$50 to $350/mo,$0 to $2400,$0 to $60
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 6,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
In terms of home type, Westhaven Estates features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westhaven Estates are about $360,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.