- Current Prices:$949,000 to $1,489,800
- Closed Prices:$810,000 to $1,651,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$760
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1949 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:940 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westlake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westlake are about $500,000 – $2,900,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, garage, attached garage, auto door and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.