- Current Prices:$525,000 to $720,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $835,000
- Median Sale Price:$585,275
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,372 to 3,988Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Weston is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Weston are about $425,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.