- Current Prices:$289,990 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$193,090 to $1,475,000
- Median Sale Price:$565,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $2000
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,205 to 10,972Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Weston Lakes are about $300,000 – $1,850,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.