- Current Prices:$169,999 to $198,900
- Closed Prices:$18,500 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$550,$216 to $550,$213 to $226/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,071 to 2,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Westwind is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westwind are about $85,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.