- Current Prices:$128,000 to $170,900
- Closed Prices:$113,000 to $161,000
- Median Sale Price:$129,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,167 to 2,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Westwood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westwood Village are about $70,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.