- Current Prices:$140,000 to $164,900
- Closed Prices:$82,555 to $154,500
- Median Sale Price:$129,476
- Average $ per sq ft:$64
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0 to $35
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,115 to 3,525Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Windsor Village is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1956 and 1970. Homes in Windsor Village are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Windsor Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.