- Current Prices:$135,000 to $164,900
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $135,500
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $475,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 2,723Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Woodgate is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1973 and 1980. Homes in Woodgate are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Woodgate typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.