- Current Prices:$229,000 to $730,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $610,100
- Median Sale Price:$342,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 4,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
Woodlake Forest features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,500 to $2,800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,323 to as high as $10,629. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1,500 to $2,800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,175 to as high as $13,742. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.