- Current Prices:$252,500 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$186,000 to $708,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$230/mo,$1240 to $2800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 4,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
For those looking to invest in a new home, Woodlake Forest features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $230 to $2,800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,714 to as high as $11,656. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $230 to $2,800. Property taxes for the year can range from $7,175 to $23,525.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.