- Current Prices:$389,000 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $610,100
- Median Sale Price:$362,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1500,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 4,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
If you're in the market for a new home, Woodlake Forest has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $1,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,327 to as high as $10,629. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $1,500, and taxes for the year can range from $7,175 to $23,525. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.