- Current Prices:$419,000 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$614,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$342
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1903 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:842 to 5,005Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
The Woodland Heights community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,602 to as high as $45,350.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.