- Current Prices:$429,000 to $970,000
- Closed Prices:$409,327 to $1,565,000
- Median Sale Price:$671,150
- Average $ per sq ft:$321
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1903 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:842 to 6,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Woodland Heights are about $395,000 – $1,760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.