- Current Prices:$590,000 to $1,349,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$614,257
- Average $ per sq ft:$327
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $35,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1903 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:842 to 6,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
The Woodland Heights community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $7,392 to as high as $35,260.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.