- Current Prices:$359,900 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$235,500 to $587,500
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$2200,$292/mo,$2200 to $5076
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,710 to 6,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Woodstone is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1966 and 1991. Homes in Woodstone are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Woodstone typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.