- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$178,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$341 to $615/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 2,044Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Woodway Village is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1965 and 1965. Homes in Woodway Village are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Woodway Village typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.