- Current Prices:$1,379,000 to $1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $2,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$895,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$760 to $830,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,822 to 7,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/4acres
Looking to buy a new home? Yorkshire is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $760 to $830. Property taxes range from as low as $16,115 to as high as $26,538.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.