- Current Prices:$745,000 to $998,900
- Closed Prices:$540,449 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$705,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$241
- Association Fee Ranges:$795 to $850
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,585 to 7,192Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Yorkshire is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1962 and 1972. Homes in Yorkshire are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Yorkshire typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.